Thursday, April 17, 2014

Cover Cosmetics: Branded - Keary Taylor

As the end of the semester, and my first year of college, approaches, I'm finding myself with less and less time for fun things like blog posts and sleeping. Fortunately I found some time to put aside for one of my favorite things - makeup! The cover I chose for this post is Branded by Keary Taylor! I really love this cover, as I mentioned when I reviewed the book, and I thought it would be a good one to use as inspiration.

The cover:


The makeup:


I chose to do a neutral, flesh-toned color for the lid so that the outside would really pop. The blue I used was to match the background and I imitated the shattered looking wings at the top of the cover by sponging on a few different colors.

- Kiersten

What did you think of this week's look?
Let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment