Sunday, July 24, 2016

Bookish Scavenger Hunt with Tina from Tina The Bookworm (SBPT)


This summer, We Live and Breathe Books (Kiersten in particular) is participating in the Summer Blog Promo Tour hosted by The Book Bratz! That means, every Sunday in July and August, we'll be hosting a different blogger to spread the love.

Today, Tina from Tina The Bookworm is here with us!

Hi Everyone! I’m Tina from Tina The Bookworm and I’d like to thank Kiersten for having me on her blog today. We both tried to brainstorm ideas for a collaborative posts and Kiersten came up with a bookish scavenger hunt. She would give me 10 prompts and I would give her 10 prompts. We saw that we were both supposed to spotlight each other today so you can see the prompts she gave me here and the prompts I gave her on my blog today.

Feel free to join in on the scavenger hunt, and check out what Kiersten found here!

A Book With Over 500 Pages 


The Book Thief has a total of 550 pages. I recently just started reading this one and it’s pretty good so far.

A Book With a Face On The Cover


Hannah Fielding always has the most beautiful covers and they mostly have faces on the cover.

A 2016 Release 


Emery Lord has the prettiest covers ever. When We Collided was no expectation. I haven’t read this yet but it’s so pretty to look at.

A Book That’s Title Starts With The Same Letter As Your Name (Not Counting “The”)


I actually didn’t think I had any books that started with a C but I saw Catching Fire sitting on my shelf.

A Book With More Than 3 Colors On The Spine 


The spine on The Inside of Out by Jenn Marie Throne is just gorgeous.

A Series Finale 


I’ve only read The Raven Boys so far and I’ve loved it. I plan on finishing The Raven Cycle very soon.

A Debut 
(Can Be From Any Year, Just Has To Be The First Book Written By The Author) 


This is one of my most anticipated releases of 2016 but I haven’t read it.

A Book With A Sweet Romance 


Aristotle and Dante are the sweetest. If you haven’t read this yet, you should.

A Book With A Great Villain 


I’ve only read Cinder so far and I have to say that I am loving Queen Levana. I’m curious to see how this series goes.

A Book With Five Words In The Title 


This was the hardest prompt. It took me a while to find a book that fit the prompt. I won this one in a giveaway.


Thank you so much Kiersten for the wonderful idea of a Bookish Scavenger Hunt. I loved searching for them.


About Tina

Hey there! I'm Tina
I am a twenty something stay at home mommy of three.
Proud Ravenclaw and Bullet Journalist.
New Adult, Indie and Romance Junkie.
I'm a recovering sodaholic, and by recovering I mean I'm not even trying.
I blog about books, movies, TV shows, and my bullet journal.

What books did you find on your shelves?
Let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment