Friday, June 20, 2014

Cover Cosmetics: Reboot - Amy Tintera

As I continue to be a slow reader and complete slacker, I shall be posting yet another Cover Cosmetics in place of an actual review! (I know, I suck.) For this Cover Cosmetics I was inspired by the cover of Reboot by Amy Tintera! I read Reboot last year and it's such a quick read with an inventive take on zombies. I definitely need to get Rebel soon!

The cover:


The makeup:


For this look I pretty much just replicated the top part of the cover. I used black as a base and I applied the red lines spaced out rather unevenly to mimic the barcode. I dropped three of the red lines down to simulate the drop downs pointing to 178 on the cover.

- Kiersten

What's your favorite book about "zombies"?
Let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment