What I Read Last Week
This was a stupendous reading week. I pretty much read all contemporary romances with the exception of I See You (suspense/thriller), but they were all quite entertaining. My favorite, by far, was Alex, Approximately. It was just the stuff that great YA books are made of. I was happy to finally get to my March Diverse Reading Challenge. The challenge was to read a book where the main character has a disability. I selected How to Keep Rolling After a Fall, because the male MC is a paraplegic, and also because I have had this book since last summer (signed nonetheless). Cuzzo delivered another wonderful story, and is quickly working her way into my shortlist. I was really proud of myself, because I read all but one of the books I had planned on reading. Yeah me!
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston -★★★★ 1/2 (review)
- Roman by Sawyer Bennett - ★★★★ (review)
- I See You by Clare Mackintosh - ★★★★ (review)
- Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen - ★★★★ (review)
- Swinging at Love by Kendra C. Highley - ★★★ 1/2 (review)
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett - ★★★★★
- How to Keep Rolling After a Fall by Karole Cuzzo - ★★★★ 1/2
What I Am Currently Reading
What I Plan to Read
- The Girl with the Red Balloon by Katherine Locke
- Managed by Kristen Callihan
- Other Breakable Things by Kelley York
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
What are you reading?
Let us know in the comments!