What I Read Last Week
I did very well with my book reading this week. I read ALL the books I planned to read. However, I abandoned two audiobooks. I just could not get into them. They had good reviews, but maybe they just didn't work on audio.
My favorite read this week, was When Dimple Met Rishi. My heart was exploding during this one. If you like fun and adorable contemporary romances with some cultural diversity, you will love this one.
- Black Ice by Ali Dean -★★★ 1/2
- The Girl with the Red Balloon by Katherine Locke - ★★★★
- Managed by Kristen Callihan - ★★★★
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon - ★★★★★
- Other Breakable Things by Kelley York and Rowan Altwood - ★★★1/2
What I Am Currently Reading
I am hoping for more success with my audiobook selection this week. Then and Always sounds promising as I am a fan of the books that are name dropped in the synopsis. Fingers crossed!
What I Plan to Read
- Coming Up for Air by Miranda Kenneally
- Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies by Lindsay Ribar
- Fake Fiancee by Ilsa Madden-Mills
- #scandal by Sarah Ockler
What are you reading?
Let us know in the comments!