This post is for sharing what I read last week, what I am currently reading, and what I plan to read.
What I Read Last Week
I had a feeling Avenged would be my favorite read of the week, because I loved the first book so much. A book I liked a lot more than I thought I would, was The One Memory of Flora Banks. Reviews were mixed, and understandably so. The style takes some getting used to, but once I adjusted to being in Flora's head, I saw this beautiful story unfolding. Another standout, was Aftermath. I struggle sometimes with sad books, but I found this one had a good balance of the sad and hope.
- The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr - ★★★★
- Fireworks by Katie Cotungno - ★★★ 1/2
- Avenged by Amy Tintera - ★★★★★
- Two Summers by Aimee Friedman - ★★★ 1/2
- Why I Loathe Sterling Banks by Ingrid Paulson - ★★★
- Aftermath by Clara Kensie - ★★★★ 1/2
What I Am Currently Reading
What I Plan to Read
- Duels and Deception by Cindy Anstey
- Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy
- Deacon Locke Went to Prom by Brian Katcher
- Dark Breaks the Dawn by Sara B. Larson
I don't get much in the way of #bookmail, so I am happy to share that, I won another GoodReads giveaway! I received Spellbook of the Lost and Found by Moira Fowley-Doyle on Friday, and I am really excited for two reasons: 1. This is another book I have a DRC for, so I can do a giveaway like I did with Pirate King, and 2. I loved Fowley-Doyle's first book, and am hoping I strike gold twice with her.
What are you reading?
Let us know in the comments!