What I Read Last Week
I only read one of the books I planned to read. This is why I plan loosely. I did finish six books last week though, with Letters to the Lost being my favorite.
- Windwitch by Susan Dennard - ★★★★
- Suddenly One Summer by Julie James - ★★★★
- Black Diamond by Ali Dean - ★★★
- Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer - ★★★★
- Puck Buddies by Tara Brown - ★★ 1/2
- Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman - ★★★★
What I Am Currently Reading
What I Plan to Read
- Noteworthy by Riley Redgate
- Double Black by Ali Dean
- It Started with Goodbye by Christina June
- The Player and the Pixie by Penny Reid and LH Cosway
What are you reading?
Let us know in the comments!