Monday, February 27, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date. This post is for sharing what I read last week, what I am currently reading, and what I plan to read.


What I Read Last Week

I only read one of the books I planned to read. This is why I plan loosely. I did finish six books last week though, with Letters to the Lost being my favorite.




What I Am Currently Reading

I am reading Daughter of the Pirate King and listening to Dear Mr. Knightley. I am loving Pirate King, which I won through a GoodReads giveaway and actually received the book. So, I was pretty happy about that.




What I Plan to Read

Let's try this again. I am really going to try to read the following books, pending any ARC approvals.










What are you reading?
Let us know in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. Nice to win a book on Goodreads. I did once and while I didn't continue with the series, was a good read. Mostly 4 star reads for your books from last week is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good reading week. Sadly, I was let down in my favorite genre (contemporary romance). I am going to be giving away that book. I want to share the love, since I read the digital and have no space in my home.

      Delete
  2. I'm also going to be reading Letters to the Dead soon - look forward to comparing notes!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it a lot. Some people thought the melodrama was high with this one plot point, but I am known to embrace that sort of stuff.

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you loved Letters to the Lost! I love Kemmerer and I'm so excited to read this book!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first Kemmerer, but I will definitely read more. There was so many great characters in this book, and that is usually what wins my heart. I hope you like it!

      Delete
  4. I ended up abandoning Dear Mr Knighted but maybe the audio is better. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really different from my normal reads. It leans so far into the character study realm, with not much plot at all, but I think the author is revealing the pieces in a smart way, and I sort of want to see how it plays out for Sam.

      Delete