Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Can't-Wait Wednesday: Allied - Amy Tintera

Can’t-Wait Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I can't wait for Allied!

Allied 
Amy Tintera
Series: Ruined, #3
Release Date: May 1, 2018
Publisher: HarperTeen
Waited on by: Sam
In the final book in the New York Times bestselling Ruined series, the romance of The Selection and the epic stakes of Red Queen come together in a story of revenge, adventure, and unexpected love.

Emelina Flores and her sister, Olivia, were determined to bring peace to the people of Ruina. But as the war for liberation raged on, what triumph and freedom meant to Em and Olivia slowly changed. As Olivia’s violence and thirst for vengeance became her only ambition, Em was left to pick up the pieces.

But it’s not only Em who is upset by Olivia’s increased violence. Other members of the Ruined army are beginning to see the cracks, and soon a small group of them defects from Olivia’s army and joins Em instead. The two sisters are soon pitted against each other in an epic battle for the kingdom and the future, and only one will win.
This is it! The final book in the Ruined series, and I cannot wait to see how it all ends! Both Ruined and Avenged were 5-star reads for me. So, obviously, I enjoy this series, but after the way Tintera ended Avenged, it is most imperative that I read this book.

Things I need to know:

  • What happens to the Ruined?
  • What happens to Emelina?
  • Does Olivia implode? 
  • Will Emelina and Cas' love survive?
These are important questions people, and I need some answers! 












What are you waiting on?
Let us know in the comments!

19 comments:

  1. Love the cover of this one. And I've looked at these books a few times- eventually I need to read 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Love this cover! I Really need to check this series out! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read this series but it does sound really good! I hope you enjoy this last installment and get all your answers!

    Mary my Can’t Wait Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool cover!!! Here’s hooong this is a 5 Star read again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a finale book! I haven't read this series yet but I hope it ends up being 5 stars for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve heard great things about this series. I hope the final book is another 5 star read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't started this series yet but I've been meaning to since I loved Tintera's first duology.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this series but the pitch really got me wanting to! I mean, Red Queen + The Selection??! Sounds like an exciting Fantasy :)

    Here's my CWW: https://taytalksbooks.wordpress.com/2018/04/11/waiting-on-wednesday-a-court-of-frost-and-starlight-by-sarah-j-maas/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another series I really, really need to read already. Plus since you love them, I'm sure too as well. Hope you enjoy it & that it answers all your burning questions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope people enjoy the conclusion. It's always sad to see a favorite series end.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the first book in this series and I have the second one in my TBR. I need to catch up as this third one sounds great. Enjoy!

    Renee ~ My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didnt’ get around to this series by this author, I read her first series and liked it, but that was before I went on the YA burn out I am currently experiencing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice! Have yet to read this author! Hope you enjoy this one once you get it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm skimming this because I don't want to know anything about the series! I was planning on starting it soon, but I'm on hold at my library. Apparently, the wait list is long.

    Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yet another series that I still need to start, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Closing my eyes because I haven't read the second book yet, but Ruined really surprised me. I might have immediately bought the second upon finishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't believe that I haven't read this series yet. I will get to it one of these days. I am glad to hear that it is one you have really enjoyed. I hope that the third book is one that you love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yaaaassss! This book could not come soon enough. I just looked for it on Edelweiss yesterday (no dice, sadly). I hope we love it!

    Have a fabulous day, Sam. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete